Our vision at dancing plus is to be the premier dance studio in the South Kansas City area by providing the highest quality instruction in a safe, nurturing environment where students can reach their full potential as dancers. Our goal is for our students to become well-rounded dancers with strong technical training to give them a foundation to pursue any potential career in dance; and the foundation for learning discipline, commitment, integrity, organization, responsibility and dedication in not just dance...but in all aspects of life.
Dancing Plus will follow the Inclement Weather Policy of the Ray-Pec School District. If Raymore Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather, Dancing Plus will also be closed. Students are always welcome to attend a make-up class. Please check with the front desk for the best day and time for your student to attend make-up class.
Health and Wellness:
We follow the guidelines and policies regarding health and attendance of the Ray-Pec School District. It is important that the students and staff at Dancing Plus be in a healthy environment and that we all work together to stop the spread of illness as best we can. For our part, we encourage the children and staff to use goodhand-washing and/or sanitizing practices, we clean and disinfect the studio, and particularly the tumbling mats, on a regular basis, and we use substitutes whenever teachers or staff are ill. We ask that the following guidelines befollowed by both the students attending classes at Dancing Plus, and by those parents, care-givers, and siblings etc., who will be spending time in theDancing Plus Lobby.
Dancing Plus Health and Wellness Attendance Policy:
1. Students and visitors should be fever-free (without the influence of fever-reducing medicine) for 24 hours before returning to the studio. (The student health services recognize an oral ortympanic (ear) temperature as 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit as a fever.)
2. Students and visitors should be free of continuous coughing.
3. Students and visitors should remain away from the studio for 24 hours after their last episode of vomiting or diarrhea.
4. Students and visitors should remain away from the studio for 24 hours after taking the first dose of an antibiotic for infection.
5. Students and visitors with head lice will not be allowed at the studio until free of living specimens and all nits for a minimum of 24 hours. Please be advised, simply having"treated" for head lice does NOT ensure that all living specimens andall nits are removed.
6. Students and visitors should not attend the studio with pink eye/conjunctivitis until on medication for 24 hours, with primary care provider’s written orders or until clearing of the eye.
7. Students or visitors with any illness characterized by rash, recurrent episodes of bleeding, or any skin lesions or sores, should remain away from the studio until properly treated and released by a doctor.
Also, please remember, that students who have to miss classes, are ALWAYS welcome to attend a make-up class. Simply check with the front desk or email us and we will advise which day/time would be best as a make-up class for your student.
Thank you so much for your help keeping all our kiddos and staff healthy. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email.
Classes are based on a 9-month session; SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2011 thru JUNE 2ND,2012. All holidays and 5-week months have been accounted for. Full tuition is due for all months. *TUITION IS DUE BY THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH. THERE IS A $10.00 LATE FEE ADDED TO ALL PAYMENTS MADE AFTER THE 10TH.
*Missed classes will not be credited or refunded but may be made up.
*All solo and duet lessons must have at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. There is full charge for any missed lesson when sufficient notice is not given. There are no makeup lessons for cancellations less than 24 hours notice.
*The front desk must be notified of any class being dropped by the 15th of the preceding month. If notice is not received before the 15th of the month, full tuition for the nex tmonth will be due.
MULTI CLASS DISCOUNTS
SAVE 5% - STUDENT DISCOUNT FOR TAKING 2 OR MORE GROUP CLASSES PER MONTH (SOLOS NOT INCLUDED)
SAVE 10% - FAMILY DISCOUNT FOR 3 OR MORE CHILDREN TAKING CLASS (SOLOS NOT INCLUDED)
EARLY PAY DISCOUNTS ARE DUE BEFORE THE FIRST CLASS OF EACH SESSION
SAVE 4% OFF CLASS TUITION FOR ½ SESSION PAYMENTS (4.5 MONTHS)
SAVE 9% OFF CLASS TUITION FOR YEARLY PAYMENTS (9MONTHS)
SOLO & DUET POLICIES
Please carefully review the following information regarding the studio's solo and duet payment terms, cancellation policy and performance details.
(1) Tuitionfor Solos/Duets is due the 1st of each month for that entire month. There is a 10 day grace period for tuition. Payments made AFTER the 10th of the month will incur a $10 late fee.
(2) Vocal Students will be given ONE cd with vocal and instrumentals per session (1 Holiday show & 1 Spring Show). Any replacement cd’s needed will be charged $3.00 per cd. All students are required to bring their vocal CD and sheet music /lyrics to each lesson.
(3) Piano Students are required to bring their lesson books to each lesson. All piano books are purchased through and paid to the piano teacher, Victoria Wills. Students are given ONE copy of their performance sheet music per session (1 Holiday Show & 1 Spring Show). Any replacement copies will be charged $2.00 per song.
(4) Please remember that ALL solos and duets can only be rescheduled if they are cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. If 24 hours notice is not given, full payment is required and no make-up will be scheduled. If the studio is closed due to weather, or a teacher must cancel, a make-up time will be scheduled to fit both the student and the teacher's schedules. We are happy to work with you to find a time to reschedule solos and duets if notice is given 24 hours or more inadvance. While we understand that sickness and/or unforeseen circumstances sometimes arise quickly, notice is necessary for us to have an opportunity to adjust the teachers' schedule.
THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to work with your kids one-on-one. The focused time is invaluable to your dancers and we really enjoy it as well. We really think focusing on following the cancellation policy will be very beneficial to the performers and also allow the studio to continue to offer the opportunity solos and duets provide.